1. Seminar on Spiritual Tourism- by BK Kamalesh Behn @ Mahajana PG Centre,Mysuru
Key Note Speech :
- Positivity towards life is spirituality
- Spoke on new initiative of “Spiritual Tourism” of Shipping Aviation & Tourism Wing (SAT wing) of Brahmakumaris.
- She distinguished between religious & spiritual tourism.
Guest Speakers:- Cdr. H.N Satish, Mr. Uday kumar, Mr.Lokanathan V, etc..
Practice of spirituality, inculcating of spiritual values will bring improvised services such as reception, information, facilities etc.
Brahmakumaris are ready to provide training in this aspect & we should fetch max benefit utilizing their service. People from Young age to Old age should imbibe Spiritual values so that hotel business along with other sectors can have multiplier effect reaping high profit.
2. Linking Hearts- @ Brahmakumaris Yadavagiri,Mysuru
“CULTURAL CITY OF MYSORE SET TO ATTRACT WORLD ATTENTION”: BK MEERAJI OPINES
Tourism has today developed at an astonishing pace as a successful business. The cultural capital of Karnataka, Mysore is an important tourist place in the tourism map of India. But the city has to make attempts to attract more visitors, opined BK Meeraji, Vice Chairperson of Tourism Wing of BKs, Mumbai.