On the occasion of 111th International women’s day, Gyan Sarovar Retreat Center Mysore celebrated women’s day as “Women as Sculptor of the Culture”
In the divine presence of Didi Sudesh, European Director of Brahma Kumaris Germany, inaugurated the programme by lighting the lamp along with other guests & Shared her deep insight of how the word mother “maa” has its own significance in all walks of life from At’ma’ to Go’ma’.
Further explained the Divine outlook in depth, the goddess & their decoration in 8 hands depicts the destruction of evil. Didiji with her precious words called upon every woman in the audience to become an embodiment of Shiv Shakti & to ride on tiger & not on goat. As the goat screams “I” in helplessness or in ego consciousness.
Didiji with her vibrant vibrations inspired everyone to make shrine to the mind, monastery of the house then the world will become heaven.
Chief guest Mrs.K.C. Divyashree Superintendent of police, District jail, Mysore, appreciated the work of Brahma kumaris in bringing transformation in the minds of prisoners, she emphasized on the importance of women education.
Mrs. Dr.B.K. Soumya Mani, Gynecologist from Hassan shared her practical experience whilst celebrating 111th International women’s day how gender equality is still a question mark. Our clothes should make people open their eyes rather than to close.
Mrs. Suma Rajkumar, was honored for her outstanding performance in the field of Ventriloquism & magic.
BK Laxmiji presided the program greeted everyone.
Earlier BK Sharada, In-charge of Gyan Sarovar Retreat Center welcome the audience.
BK Rashmi spoke on the object of the event. The audience was taken on a journey of Meditation by BK Yathna. The event was well managed by BK Shivleela.
Competition were conducted and prizes were distributed by the guests.
‘Mindfulness needed for Digital Wellness’- Didi Sudeshji, Germany
“In today’s world of hectic activity people are getting easily addicted to the use of gadgets. Though there are a lot of advantages of such electronic gadgets people are losing focus on human touch in relations which has resulted in deterioration of family values. Therefore, it is inevitable that we use our gadgets judiciously and discreetly’, said Didi Sudeshji, Senior Director of Brahma Kumaris Centres situated in European countries. She was speaking after inaugurating a workshop arranged by Brahma Kumaris on ‘Digital Wellness’ at Gyan Sarovar, Hunsur Road, Mysore. Located in Hamburg, Germany Didi Sudeshji is an experienced yogi of 63 years and is one of the instruments in spreading Brahma Kumaris movement in the western world.
While utilizing the discoveries offered by science for the betterment of communication system, we have to be mindful about the ill effects caused by over dependence on them. For this we have to hone our minds and refine our thinking so that we inculcate divine virtues in our day to day work’, she added.
BK Bala Kishore, VP- Transformation, SEARCE Software, Hyderabad the main speaker of the day gave a presentation on Techniques to enhance your digital well-being. He said that cleanliness is a part of wellness. Apart from keeping our body clean, as far as possible the mind also should be kept free of junk thoughts, so that we are light inside also. Everyone uses mobile. But our lifestyle must be monitored in such a way that we use it only when we need it. Otherwise our brain will get automatically trained to control our thought process. Parents must be especially aware that children should never be bought smartphones, as they will become slaves of these instruments. Bala kishore gave demonstrations of how to better our life style and save ourselves from the bondage of mobile phones.
D.Sudhanva, CEO, Excel soft Technologies Pvt Ltd, B.Shivashankar, Chief Executive, SJCE-STEP and M. Hemantha Kumar, Associate Manager-HR, THOUGHTFOCUS participated as guests in the inauguration.
We are pleased to inform you that ”84th Trimurti Shiv Jayanti Celebrations” were held in Mysore with lot of enthusiasm and vigor.
- On 19th Feb 2020 ”Crystal Linga Darshana”, ”Kailasa Darshana” and Spiritual Picture Exhibition were inaugurated for public viewing at Yadavagiri Main Center, It was one of the most lively attractions in the city. All local papers have covered the event. The event culminated on 25th Feb.
- On 20th Feb the Chief Minister of Karnataka inaugurated our stall arranged in the ‘Krishi Mela’ at Maharaja College grounds, Mysore, by performing Pooja of the shivlings displayed in the stall.
- On 21st Feb a display of the famous ”Dwadasha Jyotirlingas” of India, reconstructed through models, was inaugurated at Gyan Sarovar Retreat Center(GSRC) by Ramakrishna Ashram Swamiji and Other guests. All BK’s took the oath & joined in hoisting of Shiv Dhwaj.
- On 22nd Feb 2020 a Procession for Peace & Harmony was taken out with many folklore teams adding to the attraction. The procession started from Mysore Palace and ended at Kalamandir,where a public program for Shiv Jayanti was organized. About 600 people participated in the event.
- Get together programs for several wings were also organized.
- On this occasion programs were also arranged everyday evening to give the Message of Shivratri at Individual Homes.